It is October 1st which means the haunting season has officially begun! It is also time to start our third annual Halloween Link Party! This is my favorite party of the year and I can't wait to see what spooky projects you guys come up with.
This basically works like our other link parties only all links must be Halloween-related. This party is meant to be a one stop spot for Halloween inspiration so you are welcome to link up as many Halloween projects as you want as long as it isn't one that you linked at one of my previous Halloween parties. This colletction will run all month long and every Monday I will feature some of my favorites and post the link up again so everyone can continue adding to it. For those who are new to link parties, you can find more detailed instructions at the bottom of this post.
Not it is time to get started! There were already some great spooky projects added last week and here are a few of my favorites:
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Halloween related links only
- No links to shops
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open through October 31st at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured each Monday and added to my Pinterest Halloween page!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.