I hope everyone's week has gotten off to a great start! Right now it is time for another link party. Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups by Once A Mom Always A Cook
It is never a good idea to look at blogs while you are hungry. Seriously, this picture is making my tummy growl.
DIY Play Kitchen by Momma Chelle
Can you believe this started out as a small thrift store bookcase?! I wish my son was still into pretend cooking because I really want to make one of these.
Felt Finger Puppets by Do Small Things With Love
This post has 17 different finger puppet ideas. Adorable!
Free Harry Potter Drink Printables by Over The Big Moon
Is anyone else super excited that Halloween projects are starting to pop up around blogland? I can't wait to start working on some new props for this year's party!
Travel Lego Box by Cherished Bliss
This is one of those things that is so simple it makes you wonder why you never thought of it before. I mean, it not only stores the Legos but it serves as a play space too. Genius!
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- No links to shops
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.