Is anyone else having "a case of the Mondays" or is it just me? Within the first hour of waking up I succeeded in spilling coffee on my white shirt, forgetting to snap the lid on Jer's water bottle so it dumped water all over his lunchbox, misplaced my keys, he slipped and fell getting into the truck, and we missed the line at school so I had to walk him all the way back to his classroom. Blurg. Hopefully the rest of the day goes better!
Right now it is the time of week when I get to show off some of your awesome projects so things are looking up already. :) After taking a break for awhile I decided to go back to Pinterest and starting today, I will be pinning each of the posts that I feature at the link party! You can find me here. Check out a few of my favorites from last week:
Bathroom Mirror Morning Checklist @ Just A Little Creativity
Colorful and Fun Baby Girl Nursery @ Me and My Boys
Die Cutting Metal @ Art, Craft, and DIY with Leah
Embroidered Photo @ Small Things With Love
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.