Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today is Jer's first day of school! He has been counting down the days for weeks now. I'm going to miss having him around but I am really excited for him and all of the fun that he is going to have. I am also looking forward to getting into more of a routine and hopefully crossing more things off of my never-ending to-do list.
First, it's time to for our link party. Check out a few of my favorites from last week:
These are such a great way to add storage *and* seating. This time of year you can find these crates in all sorts of fun colors too.
Oreo Cupcakes by Will Cook For Smiles
Mr. Steambike by Gaslight and Gilt
I love steampunk crafts and this awesome little guy started out as a dollar store toy. Amazing.
Living Wreath by Like Ordinary Life
This is an awesome take on the old door wreath. It is actually made out of live plants!
Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Smokies by White Lights on Wednesday
I love making bacon wrapped smokies for parties and this recipe sounds like a great way to add even more flavor and spice them up. Can't wait to try it.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.