There were some amazing projects linked up last week! Check out a few of my favorites:
This would look awesome in my new kitchen!
Cool Cucumber Subs by Once a Mom Always a Cook
Okay, I know this wasn't the original intent, but these would be great for Halloween party food! Maybe it is just because I have Halloween on the brain right now but when I saw these I instantly thought that they looked like little coffins. Does anyone else see it? Or am I just crazy? Or both?
Kitchen Wall Art by Blooms And Bugs
This kitchen wall art is cute, colorful, and easy - what more can you ask for? :)
Southwest Egg Rolls with Avocado Lime Ranch by White Lights on Wednesday
I love anything that includes ranch dressing and these look delicious!
DIY Waxed Roses by The Earth Generous
Dipping flowers in wax sounds like a great way to preserve them. I can't wait to try this one!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.