There were some amazing projects linked up last week! Check out a few of my favorites:
Vintage Lemonade Sign by Burton Avenue
This would look awesome in my new kitchen!
Cool Cucumber Subs by Once a Mom Always a Cook
Okay, I know this wasn't the original intent, but these would be great for Halloween party food! Maybe it is just because I have Halloween on the brain right now but when I saw these I instantly thought that they looked like little coffins. Does anyone else see it? Or am I just crazy? Or both?
Kitchen Wall Art by Blooms And Bugs
This kitchen wall art is cute, colorful, and easy - what more can you ask for? :)
Southwest Egg Rolls with Avocado Lime Ranch by White Lights on Wednesday
I love anything that includes ranch dressing and these look delicious!
DIY Waxed Roses by The Earth Generous
Dipping flowers in wax sounds like a great way to preserve them. I can't wait to try this one!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.