Hello! I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday. Mine is off to a great start since it is *finally* nice enough to open the windows this morning! After posting this I am going to have to let the boy run around the backyard for a bit. :) We also made some progress in the kitchen this weekend and I am really looking forward to getting it all finished so I can enjoy cooking in there again. I already had a limited amount of counter space and since it turned into a construction zone it has been even worse.
While trying to get the shop stocked I haven't had much time for recreational crafting which is why I have mostly been sharing recipes lately. I am back at it now though and have some projects that I can't wait to share with you!
Now on to the link party. Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Gypsy Skirt Pattern and Tutorial by Sew Pretty Sew Free
This skirt is just adorable! Even if it doesn't fit your personal style, Halloween is just around the corner and this could work with several different costumes.
Bow Tie Cat Collar by Allons-y Kimberly
Okay, I don't have a cat but if I did, it would totally wear a bow tie. I love it!
Homemade Peach Pie by Woven Home
Just looking at this picture makes me hungry. Look at the gooey peachy goodness dripping down the side. Yum.
Sewing Room Art by Blooms And Bugs
I love the vintage sewing machine used it this picture and the tutorial even shows you how to change the color to match your decor.
Family Rules Subway Art by Craftionary
I really like the use of stamps in this one. It's a nice spin on the subway art that I have been seeing everywhere.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.