Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Shelby had to go back to the twin cities for a few days for work so Jer and I tagged along. It was kind of a weird trip. We lived in St. Paul for four years and after being away for just a few months it already feels so foreign to us. It is no longer feels like home at all which I guess is a good thing. We got to hang out with a few friends which was bittersweet. It was really nice to spend some time with them and to actually say goodbye. It makes me miss them even more though. :(
Alright, enough of that. Time for the link party! Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Chocolate Butterscotch Crescents by Homegrown Beanes
Ear Cuff Tutorial by Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe
Elephant Biscuits by The Rickett Chronicles
Lovely State Map Art by Allons-y Kimberly
Zig Zag Quilt by Cherished Bliss
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.