Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Shelby had to go back to the twin cities for a few days for work so Jer and I tagged along. It was kind of a weird trip. We lived in St. Paul for four years and after being away for just a few months it already feels so foreign to us. It is no longer feels like home at all which I guess is a good thing. We got to hang out with a few friends which was bittersweet. It was really nice to spend some time with them and to actually say goodbye. It makes me miss them even more though. :(
Alright, enough of that. Time for the link party! Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Chocolate Butterscotch Crescents by Homegrown Beanes
Ear Cuff Tutorial by Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe
Elephant Biscuits by The Rickett Chronicles
Lovely State Map Art by Allons-y Kimberly
Zig Zag Quilt by Cherished Bliss
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.