I gave the blog a makeover last week so there are some new buttons in the sidebar if you would like to switch out your old ones. I wasn't really planning on making any changes but I got the idea for a new header and a couple of hours later I had completely changed everything. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out so I might actually keep it awhile this time. :) Now, on to the link party!
As always, there were some great projects linked up last week. Check out a few of my favorites:
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Cookies by Cherished Bliss
Mad Planter by The Pike Fam
Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Pork by Feeding My Temple
Wire Spiral Head Pin by Leah's Blog
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by White Lights on Wednesday
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.