Sorry about missing the party last week. It's always difficult to stick to a schedule in the summer. Especially when the boy is staying with the grandparent's for a few days and I have the whole house to myself to do whatever I want. :) Sitting in front of a computer didn't happen to be one of those things. Instead, I decided to surprise him by working on his room while he was gone. He was so excited about it and I can't wait to share it with you guys!
There were some great projects linked up a couple of weeks ago though! Check out my favorites:
Large Wall Scrabble Tiles by Allons-y Kimberly
Teenage Boy Room Makeover by Home Happy Home
Baby Bundle Tutorial by The Life of Jennifer Dawn
Pink Lemonade Party by Cherished Bliss
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.