There were a ton of great projects in last week's party! Thank you all so much for linking up. Here are a few of my favorites:
A gorgeous DIY Patio by Paint Speckled Pawprints
Really fun Bookcase Planter by Three Bed Semi
Adorable Nursery Makeover by Owen's Olivia. I love the cute acorn garland.
How To Re-Generate Green Onions by RACKS and Mooby
Sausages Wrapped In Savory Pancakes by Feeding My Temple. YUM!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.