Hello! I really want to thank you all for continuing to visit my blog even though things have been really sparse around here for several weeks now. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I am back to posting since I have to paint the ENTIRE interior of the house before I can get to the fun part of decorating. :) I'll show you some sneak peeks of the progress soon though! For now I have been having fun checking what you guys have been up to. Here are a few of my favorites from last week's party:
My son (and my husband) would love this Star Wars Death Star Cake by Snickety Things.
Meeha Meeha shared her awesome Small Balcony Makeover.
I'm always on the lookout for good summer recipes and this BBQ Chicken Pizza from Once A Mom Always A Cook looks delicious.
I love the steampunk feel of this Skull Cabochon Pendant by Unfortunately Oh!
Burton Avenue came up with a cute and functional addition to a laundry room with this Check Your Pockets Sign.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!