Welcome to this week's link party! As you are reading this, I should be getting settled into our new house. :) I had to pre-schedule this post because our internet won't be hooked up until Tuesday evening. Once that happens it shouldn't be long until I am back to cooking, crafting and blogging as usual! For now, I get to ogle the amazing projects from last week's party:
This Braided Scarf by Mamazilla is a lot of fun and I love the layering.
These fun Fabric Covered Boxes from Rae Gun Ramblings are great for brightening up your craft space.
I love the fun colors and fabrics of this Patchwork Pillow by Alderberry Hill and the button just makes it even cuter!
These Freezer Burritos from Pretty Providence sound delicious and easy too! These would be great on busy mornings.
The Travel Toddler Pillows from Fabrications by Elle are such a great idea. I love the monkey fabric too. :)
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.