Time for another party! Check out my favorites from last week:
This Painted Wood Floor that Decorate With A Little Bit shared is a great way to add some style to boring old wood floors.
This Chicken Enchilada Soup from La Petite Vie looks delicious! I love anything that has cilantro. :)
This Hungry Caterpillar Party Hat by Monzanita's Arts and Crafts is adorable!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!