Time to get this party back on track! First up, some of my favorites from two weeks ago:
Sew And The City's Glitter Eggs are a beautiful way to add some glamour to your Easter festivities.
If you need a good laugh, check out the How To Be A Better Blogger Vlog from House TalkN. LOVE the princess dress! Plus, she is from Chambana - my hometown that I recently
fled to moved back to. :)
I love this Faux Wallpaper from Meeha Meeha. Great idea for renters!
How yummy does this Gourmet Cinnabon Popcorn from Remodelaholic look? I can almost smell the cinnamon-y goodness.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.