Here are a few of my favorites from last week's awesome link party:
This Framed Skeleton Key from La Petite Vie is so simple and elegant.
Paint Speckled Pawprints created an awesome upcycle with this Scrap Wood Floor Lamp. I love funky and unique pieces like this!
Can you believe that Bleak 2 Unique took that old curvy rocking chair and transformed it into this cute Tangerine Owl?!
The Book of Jimmy shared these beautiful Door Knob Coat Hangers. I've seen different versions of these but I love how this one includes the plate with the skeleton key hole.
It's always difficult to find fun boy crafts so it was great to see this Volcano Tutorial from A Pumpkin And A Princess.
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!