Thank you all so much for your support and kind words on my post about our drive-by shooting. I haven't felt up to responding yet but I have read each and every comment and they really meant a lot to me. I was numb the first couple of days before I finally broke down and sobbed for awhile on Saturday. We still aren't entirely sure how we are going to proceed but we are considering a few different options. The insurance adjuster is coming by this afternoon so after his visit we will at least be able to patch up the door and wall. It hasn't helped that when we are in the living room watching tv all I can see are those holes reminding me of that terrible day.
Anyway, I am trying my best to put the pieces back together and return to normal life. Which means it is time to get on to the link party. :) There were some great projects last week. A few of my favorites were:
This delicious Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread from Crumbs and Chaos. Yum!
This Bathroom Makeover from A Pumpkin And A Princess is absolutely beautiful! I love the stenciling on the wall and the clean spa feel of the entire room.
The Taylor House shared some great ideas for an Overnight Guest Basket. What a great way to make people feel at home.
I love the steampunk feel of this Burlap Skeleton Key Table Runner from Posy The Porcelain Pig.
Thinking Out Loud! shared some fun Marshmallow and Toothpick Creations. I completely forgot about making these as a kid. This is probably something that Jer would have a lot of fun with.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.