There were some great projects linked up last week! Check out a few of my favorites:
I LOVE these Starburst Pintuck Pillow Covers from Krista Sew Inspired!
Lisa's Craft Blog has a great tutorial for these pretty Wire Wrapped Bird's Nest Necklaces. She even has a few different versions to inspire you.
These cute Photo Plaques by Days of Chalk and Chocolate were made from something you have probably passed by a million times at Goodwill or garage sales. Such a great idea.
This Caterpillar Headband from Loopy Loop Creations is adorable. I really want to make one for myself. I guess it would be more socially acceptable to make them for my nieces though. :)
Musings of a Glamourpuss made an awesome Bling Light Switch Cover. This would look amazing in an old-school Hollywood style bedroom!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.