Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I am still trying to get through the usual January cleaning, purging, and reorganizing tasks so I haven't had much time to craft. It is fun to browse through all of your crafts and decorating endeavors to get my creative fix. :) Here are a few of my favorites from last week:Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Decorate With A Little Bit shared a great way to add character to your home through the use of Interior Windows. This Individual Serving Microwave Torte from Remodelaholic looks absolutely delicious.
I love the elegant look of this Monogramed Lampshade from Deep In The Heart Of...Arkansas?!!
Another great recipe is this Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap from Once A Mom Always A Cook. Yum!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.