Sorry I missed the party last week! Both of my guys have been on vacation since the 23rd and I planned to continue blogging through the break but I decided to be lazy and spend hours watching Netflix with them instead. :) My husband made a little progress on the basement project and I was able to clear out a bit of clutter through Craigslist but other than that we have been lazy bums and it has been great! Unfortunately Jer has been sick almost the entire time and decided to pass his cooties along to us but it hasn't seemed to bother him much. Life begins to return to normal tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I love spending time with my guys and wish they never had to leave me. I guess I don't have a choice though.
It's time for things to return to normal around here too...starting with the link party! Here are my favorites from the link party two weeks ago:
I love this Adult Dino Hoodie from At Home With Mrs H! I just might need to make one for myself. :)
These Candy Coated Pecans from That Little Touch look absolutely delicious.
Cherised Bliss shared a great tutorial for this Boys Wallet. I love the fabric she used too!
My son just outgrew the play tent that he had so I might need to try this Kid's Fabric Tee-Pee Tutorial by Remodelaholic.
Sweet Suite 10 shared an awesome tutorial for this Upholstered Headboard. I love the nailhead trim!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.