Once again there were a bunch of great projects linked up to last week's party! If you missed it, you can check them all out here. It was really tough to narrow it down to my top five picks but here they are!
I love the color and patterns that Eye Spy DIY used for these Coordinating Accessories. She made a zippered pouch, checkbook cover, wallet, and rosette bobby pins! She even has tutorials for all of them!
Of course I have to include something yummy-looking. I'm really sorry to anyone who is dieting right now. I just couldn't help it! These Sour Cream Banana Donuts from Inside BruCrew Life look amazing! They also have a recipe for Apple Cider Donuts. Just looking at them makes me drool on myself.
Alison's Wonder Scraporium threw an awesome Pirate Pool Party complete with this cool invite and lots of fun activities!
I love these adorable XOXO Characters from La-de-la-de-da. Great Valentine's project for kids! Or those of us who love any excuse to use fun little wiggle eyes. ;)
This Thrifty House will show you how to Paint Laminate Furniture. I didn't even know that was possible! This is great for those of us who are on a tight budget and have an IKEA addiction!
If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my Buttons Page. Now it's time to link up and wow me with your talents once again!
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc.
- No advertising or Etsy shops.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Please add my button to your post or sidebar to spread the word. :)
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!