There were some great ideas linked up at last week's party! My favorites were:
Aren't these Bustle Skirts from Rae Gun Ramblings adorable?! It makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up. :)
This Santa Claus Ice Cream Sundae Kit from Make The Best Of Everything is such a fun gift idea! I love the Rudolph Noses.
Elizabeth & Co shows you how to make these adorable Anthropologie Snow Globes. Gotta love a good knockoff!
If you have an Etsy Shop check out these Pretty Shipping Ideas from Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe.
Check out these sparkly Snowball Ornaments from Design DNA. So easy and inexpensive too!
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!