Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! We started putting up the Christmas decorations yesterday which is always a fun time. :) Now if only it would snow so that I could really get in the mood for Christmas. We live in Minnesota for goodness sake. How do we not have a foot of snow on the ground already?!
Anyway, on to this week's link party. Check out all of last week's links here.
I love seasonal coffee drinks and this Pumpkin Spice Creamer from Once A Mom Always A Cook looks absolutely delicious!
Make your own vintage stationary with this English Breakfast Cardstock Tutorial by C.W. Frosting.
These Rock Star Marshmallow Pops from Racks and Mooby look super easy and you can make them for any occasion just by choosing different kinds of sprinkles.
Check out this Vintage Train Party by Little Painted Canvas. So cute! I especially love the "dining car".
I love this Awesome Sign over on The Crafty Scientist. I love this Barney quote and it looks so fun with the yellow background.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.