Sorry that the link party is a little late today. I've been busy trying to get the house in order and catch up on my never ending to-do list. Apparently this one just slipped my mind. Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Love this fun Book Art by Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe. :)
This Crusty Italian Bread from Cooking with K looks delicious and super easy to make.
Check out this awesome Desk For Two over at Remodelaholic. I love the green lamps and accents!
Learn how to make Homemade Applesauce at Once A Mom Always A Cook.
This Hand Painted Poppy Nightstand by Art Is Beauty would be a really fun addition to any bedroom.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!