Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was spent doing the usual errand running and going to church but other then that we didn't have any big plans. So we enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside putting plastic on the windows for winter. We learned our lesson last year when we were lazy and decided to skip the plastic. Then as soon as it got cold out we discovered ice on the *inside* of the windows.
I'm not really sure why we skipped it last year. It only took us a few hours and since we had some plastic left over from two years ago, it only cost about $24 which we will definitely make up for in heating bills. Once we were done with that we spent the evenings watching movies and sewing fleece blankets while drinking hot chai tea. All in all it was a beautiful, productive and relaxing weekend with my guys. :)
Anywho, enough about me...let's get to the real reason you are all here...the link party! You can check out all of last week's links here. My favorites of the week are:
These Andes Mint Cupcakes from The Kurtz Corner look delicious! Andes are my favorite mints and I will definitely try these out in the near future.
Check out this Brown Paper Bag Countertop from Compulsive in Texas. Can you believe that?! What a cool idea.
For me, cold weather always means dry skin so I was excited to see this Body Wash Sugar Scrub from The Greenbean's Crafterole. It looks so easy and you can make it any scent that you want!
Christmas is quickly approaching and I think that this Gift Box Ornament from Pitter & Glink is just adorable. I love the vintage feel of the rick rack. :)
I have really been in the mood for cheesy dishes lately and this Texas Taco Ring from Take A Bite definitely fits that criteria.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!