Since I sprained my knee last week I have been infuriatingly unproductive. :( Hopefully you all have been able to do more creating then I have. When I'm not able to get much done it's always fun to live vicariously through you guys. :) You can check out all of last week's links here but for now here are a few of my favorites:
Pitter & Glink shows you how to make these lovely Drop Cloth Pillows.
Jillyann Jiggs made the cutest Baby Superhero Costume. I love the pose in this photo too!
Check out this Glitter Ornament tutorial from My World Made By Hand. I love the sparkle of glittery ornaments but I hate finding glitter everywhere. These ornaments are perfect because the glitter is on the inside!
These Homemade Playdough Party Favors from Increasingly Domestic would be fun for parties of any occasion. It doesn't even have to be for kids - I know a lot of adults who still enjoy playing with playdough!
This Sock Monkey Costume from Homemade Ginger is adorable. I can't believe that it is made out of an old sweater! I really want a hat like that for myself. :)
Thank you all so much for linking up your wonderful projects! If you were featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my side bar. Now on to this week's party!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!