Happy Halloween!!! I hope you all have a wonderfully dreadful day. :)
Check out some more of my favorites from the Halloween Link Party:
Posy The Porcelain Pig threw a fabulous Hallowe'en Party complete with a fun game dating back to 16th century England.
Learn how to make this Eerie Glowing Edible Jello from Project Possessed.
I love the Creepy Soaps that I'm A Mom Not A Professional made. I will be saving this project for next year!
I love this Life Sized Mummy that Dream Home DIY made. Such a great and inexpensive prop.
These Ghost Brownies from Persia Lou look so cute and tasty! :)
Thank you all so much for linking up your wonderful Halloween projects! If you were featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my side bar.
Today's link party is back to normal with any projects welcome. You can still link up your Halloween projects at the Halloween Link Party through tomorrow night.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!