Before we get to the link party there is a bit of business to attend to. It's time to announce the winner of my month of free advertising giveaway! And the winner is....
Lauren said, "I would love to use the advertising for my etsy shop if I won!"
Congratulations Lauren! I will be contacting you soon to get your info. Thank you to all who entered. If you weren't chosen and would still like to advertise with Polish The Stars to show your support, check out my advertising page.
I had a lot of fun at last year's Halloween Party so I decided to bring it back and it starts this Saturday! I will share more details about the party as well as have a Halloween button with the code for you to grab. I don't know about you but I am *really* excited!
Okay, time for this week's link party. To see all of last week's projects go here. My top picks of the week are:
Yarn Pumpkins by Everything Under The Moon
Glam Retro Bedroom Set Makeover by The Midwest Cottage
Onesie Vest with Tie by Me and My Boys
Party Rock Knockoff Shoes by tt.scraps
Side Table Red Redo by Art Is Beauty
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my side bar. Now on to this week's link party!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.