Great projects linked up last week! Check them all out here. These are my top picks of the week:
I love the fabric that Mommy by day...Crafter by night chose for her Ruffled Bag Tutorial.
Head over to Lines Across My Face to learn how to make this adorable Football Onesie.
ReNew ReDo used items from nature for their Fall Decorating. They put it all together beautifully. It looks like something out of a pottery barn catalog.
This School Bus Toddler Bed from Lyss & Livvy is so fun and cute! My son would have loved this.
Learn how to make some Bacon Jam from Watch Out, Martha! I love anything with bacon so I may have to give this one a try.
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my side bar. I made all new buttons to go with my new color scheme so check them out. Now on to this week's link party!
Tres Chere made over a stunning Sunshine Mirror to hang in this dreamy outdoor living space.
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!