Check out all of the links from last week's party here. My top picks of the week are:
These Paint Chip Notepads from Capital B are so much fun! I love a good paint chip project.
Art Is Beauty shared a tutorial on How To Fix Veneer. Anyone who likes retro furniture will need to check this one out. We have had so many pieces with damaged veneer but never knew how to fix it. I wish I had known this sooner!
This Crochet Acorns Pattern from Annemarie's Breiblog is adorable. I can only crochet in a straight line but the more talented crocheters should enjoy this one. :)
This Wine Cellar from Dream it...build it...style it! is amazing. I love the boxes stacked in the corner. Such a great detail. Personally I can't stand wine but I still think it would be cool to have a wine cellar because I like the look. Is that weird? Maybe I could make a scotch cellar.
I love this Hair Tutorial from Measured By The Heart. It almost makes me wish I still had long hair. Almost. :)
Thank you all for linking up! If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my side bar. I made all new buttons to go with my new color scheme so check them out. Now on to this week's link party!
- Please become a follower of Polish The Stars
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc. NO advertising or Etsy shops.
- In the "Name" spot put the name of your project or recipe.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Add my button or a text link to your post to spread the word.
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!