I love chai lattes and this Chai Concentrate from Jam Hands sounds absolutely delicious!
Okay so this one may be a tad bit nepotistic but I really do love this "Chicks Dig Me" T-Shirt that my sister in-law, Jenny, made for my sweet nephew, Ryker. Chicks really do dig him too! :) She and her fam are in the process of adopting two children from China. Check out Jenny's blog Our Journey of Dreams if you are interested in hearing about their experience.
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc.
- No advertising or Etsy shops.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Please add my button to your post or sidebar to spread the word. :)
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.