Once that problem was taken care of, I primed all of the walls with Drylok Masonry Waterproofer* just to make sure that the old leaks were sealed and to prevent any new leaks. We had a lot of wall to cover so we got the 5-gallon bucket which was $89 but you can get a 1-gallon for around $20. You can apply it with a brush or roller. I think that the brush is easier to use if you are painting cement block though.
Once the walls were all sealed and primed it was time to put on the lime green color! It is actually "New Green" by Behr #420B-6. I love how bright and happy it is! It almost makes me forget that there isn't any natural light! In case you have forgotten, this is what we started out with: