You can check out last week's links here. A few of favorites of this week were:
Words cannot describe how much I want these Thin Mint Cupcakes by Sourkraut Krafts right now. All I can say is: YUM!
Just A Geek Named Jess came up with these adorable Newspaper Hair Clips. I love the "Meow" in the middle of the Garfield one!
Groundhog's Day may be over but these Chocolate Treats from tt.scraps could be used for just about any holiday. I'm thinking hearts for Valentine's Day...bunnies for Easter...the possibilities are endless.
If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my Buttons Page. Now it's time to link up and wow me with your talents once again!
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, photography, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc.
- No advertising or Etsy shops.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Please add my button to your post or sidebar to spread the word. :)
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Wednesday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.