Thank you all for linking up your awesome projects last week! You guys are making it really difficult to pick my favorites - they are all so great! Check out all of last week's links here.
It had to be done though. I finally narrowed it down to these projects:
These French Toast Cupcakes from Sourkraut Krafts make me wish computers had a scratch and sniff feature. Yum!
I love free printables and The Answer Is Chocolate created this Valentine's Printable that is available in four different colors.
Mason Bay made these great Chocolate Cups that can top brownies or cupcakes and be filled with a surprise treat. What a fun twist with so many possibilities!
If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my Buttons Page.
Now it's time to link up and wow me with your talents once again!
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc.
- No advertising or Etsy shops.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Please add my button to your post or sidebar to spread the word. :)
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This linky list is now closed.