Thanks to everyone who linked up at last week's party! It was a lot of fun and I loved all the great projects you guys have been working on! Here are a few of my favorites:
Greenbean's Crafterole took a basic mason jar and made this adorable Pincushion Jar that can be filled with buttons or a sewing kit!
Over at While He Was Napping you can check out this Couple's Subway Art. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
If your project was featured, feel free to grab a 'featured' button from my Buttons Page.
Now on to this week's party...I can't wait to see what you have been working on!
- Link up anything related to the domestic arts: crafts, recipes, cleaning tips, money saving tips, decorating, etc.
- No advertising or Etsy shops.
- Link directly to your post - not your home page.
- Please add my button to your post or sidebar to spread the word. :)
- By linking up you give me permission to use content from your post for the purposes of featuring your project.
This party will be open until Friday at Midnight. My favorite projects will be featured at next week's party!
This linky list is now closed.