Welcome to the Christmas Link Party! I am so excited about this one and can't wait to see all of your amazing ideas. This party will go all month long (because I am way to scatterbrained to set up a new party each week) so keep checking back in to link up and check out everyone else's links.
- Your link must be Christmas-related: decor, crafts, recipes, gifts, traditions, etc.
- There is no limit to how many links you can post so bring *all* of your ideas! They can be old or new posts.
- Link directly to your post, not your main page.
- Any advertising or Etsy links will be deleted. Sorry. If you are looking for advertisement let me know and maybe we can work something out.
- I would love it if you would put my button on your post or sidebar to spread the word but I'm not going to come yell at you if you don't. :)
- In the 'Name' section please put a description of your project.
- By linking up, you give me permission to use content from your post for the purpose of featuring you (I will always give you full credit and link back to your blog).
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Polish The Stars.